*nix makes you crazy

John

"...tenants who were protected by San Francisco's rent control laws"

Government idiocy makes you crazy. San Francisco is what the US will become if Shrillary or Obama is elected.

*nix =?= Eunuchs ?:-)

...Jim Thompson

-- | James E.Thompson, P.E. | mens | | Analog Innovations, Inc. | et | | Analog/Mixed-Signal ASIC's and Discrete Systems | manus | | Phoenix, Arizona 85048 Skype: "skypeanalog" | | | Voice:(480)460-2350 Fax: Available upon request | Brass Rat | | E-mail Icon at

| 1962 | America: Land of the Free, Because of the Brave

Way for a disappointed gold-digger to strike out at the guy who ordered you as a mail-order bride:

After estranged husband does something odd with his vehicle, steal it. Put police procedural manuals in it. Leave it in at an odd location. Abandon your vehicle at a location with a correlation to your vehicle's. Return to Russia.

Reply to
JeffM

I believe you're missing "stain a sleeping bag with your own blood" in there somewhere...

Apparently Reiser was his own worst enemy on the witness stand, though.

Reply to
Joel Koltner

I suspect it's more "*nix attracts crazy people", at least in part.

Most folks that I know who are really dedicated *nix folks march to their own drummers, and some of them are just plain odd. (I'm perfectly normal, of course).

--
Tim Wescott
http://www.wescottdesign.com

Tim Wescott

I understand that women have occasion to do that periodically without any evil intent whatsoever..

*nix DIY mentality? Best regards, Spehro Pefhany
Spehro Pefhany

You really should have followed the trial.

-- Mike --

Reply to
Mike