Nice retro take on a Pi

Cheers,

John.
 Click to see the full signature
Reply to
John Rumm
So that's what Gordon's been up to lately! Thank you Gordon.
Reply to
Tony van der Hoff
Not just me - I'm just doing the BASIC part of it all - the good folks at Binary distribution are doing the rest!
FUZE BASIC is a spin-off from my RTB - which will (slowly) get all the extra work thats gone into FUZE back-ported to it - the screen editor, much improved sprite handling and faster graphics as well as bug fixes and so-on.
Cheers!
Gordon
Reply to
Gordon Henderson