MC9S08QG8 support I2C ?

Hi All,

Please advice MC9S08QG8 support I2C ?

It seems that I can only use assembler language for this MCU, right?

BR /Boki.

Reply to
Boki

Theoretically any MCU can be programmed in any language, since it all turns into machine code in the end anyway. You just have to know how to write a compiler...

Reply to
Carl Smith

So, this mcu provide C complier or not?

can you advice?

Thank you very much!

BR /Boki.

Reply to
Boki

Yes, in hardware.

There are C compilers for the HCS08. Codewarrior (almost left out the 'e'!) is one such compiler (and IDE). There are others. All, that I know of, cost money, but I have not looked very hard recently. Metrowerks (Codewarrior) is now owned by Freescale.

Best regards, Spehro Pefhany

Spehro Pefhany

Thank you so much for valuable information!

BR/ Boki.

Reply to
Boki