How to use XMD debugger

Hi all,

I am using Virtex-II Pro50 to do some experiments. I would like to use XMD to debug, but I couldn't set the break point where I would like to set. There only are some fixed places given by the system to stop for the programme. who knows how to set the break points at any places I would like to? Thank you very much for all your help!

Reply to
Lina

debug, but I couldn't set the break point where I would like to set. There only are some fixed places given by the system to stop for the programme. who knows how to set the break points at any places I would like to? Thank you very much for all your help!

Reply to
Paul Hartke