I feel sorry for Hillary

All food is a miracle.

If you stop eating, that will change your life.

--
umop apisdn

Jasen Betts

Hillary's selling big government and redistribution by politicians. They aren't big sellers--her job's a lot harder than Sarah's.

Cheers, James Arthur

Reply to
dagmargoodboat

I think she would have caused less problems for America if she had been elected instead of Obama.

I have had a 71.6% insurance premium increase in 25 months. It could be worse, the 71.6% would be 305.8% if I went on Obamacare.

25 Months ago I was paying $376 per month, the cheapest Obamacare policy now, is $1,150 per month and it is not as good as what I have. I buy an individual (family) policy, they're coming after your company plans next, and then the union plans and then government worker plans. Pretty smart the way the divided us, would not want the whole society pissed off at the same time. Mikek
amdx

That's nice, and even true, but Oz comes on and says this berry will save your life, erase arthritis, stop migraines, clear acne, rebuild joints, stop eczema, improve your sex life and cure world hunger. I don't believe him. I don't even like him anymore. I think his show is more of a money making scam than a source of medical information. Years ago, I thought he was providing useful health information. Even bought one of his books. Mikek

amdx