"I can't be doing so badly, because I'm President and you're not."

.

ent

e Trump as president? Certainly you do not believe all of the electorate d o not like Trump as a leader.

tion/prez_track_apr14

chief

term in

Nate Silver at 538 - which is about a scientific as it gets - gave him a 30 % chance, and went to the trouble of pointing out that this did give him a a very real chance of winning. Out of every three people who have a 30% cha nce of winning, one wins (if the probabilities have been assessed correctly ).

--
Bill Sloman, Sydney
Reply to

Even with a 5% chance of winning, that was calculated some weeks before the end of the campaign and well before the October surprise by Comey.

The current popularity polls are real and there is no reason to doubt them. Even Trump would be supporting them if they said he had 100% approval rating.

I find it funny that when the news is one way it is entirely believable and when it is another way it is "fake news". The "fake" is in the White House, not the news.

--

Rick C
Reply to

You were an asshole before the elections, you still are.. You are part of the blind leading the blind corrupt dems...

The problem with you is this, just can't believe they are so corrupt so you pass it off as fake this and fake that.. and yes, its all lies by trump and his parties. I am sure all your blind followers will agree.

Mean while, this shit just gets deeper as your fathfull corrupt dems keep slipping up and showing their ignorance while they show the country just how bad of a screwing they have been giving us! Well maybe not all of us, i mean those like you think they never did wrong and all the gov related issues were always the repubs fault..

I got an idea for you, trade in that useless life of yours and get a real one.

Reply to
M Philbrook