Looking for a TAA621AX1 audio amp chip

Hi Everyone, Looking for a TAA621AX1 single channel audio chip. If someone could point me in the right direction to where I could find one, that would be great. If anybody has one in his spares box, let me know! Thanks, P

Reply to
Bruce Campbell

Thanks for the links. I don't know if these guys sell to individuals or just to companies. I'll give it a try.

Reply to
Bruce Campbell

Well if you had checked further you would find these are companies that are willing to supply devices in industrial quantities only.

I think Bruce is looking for just the one.

Reply to
Gareth Magennis

On 4/4/2011 2:40 PM Bruce Campbell spake thus:

Did you even try a Google search? I did, and came up with this page, which makes it look like it's available from at least 2 suppliers:

(didn't check further)

--
The current state of literacy in our advanced civilization:

   yo
   wassup
   nuttin
   wan2 hang
   where
   here
   l8tr
   by

- from Usenet (what's *that*?)
Reply to
David Nebenzahl

On 4/4/2011 3:11 PM Gareth Magennis spake thus:

Yes, I'm sure you're correct. It's really hard to tell just what pages such as the one I found are all about, whether they're bona fide or not, whether intended for large industrial buyers or just onesies-twosies, etc. Like I said, I didn't check further. It seems that buying electronic stuff has been made both much easier and infinitely more difficult since the onset of the Interwebs ...