HT AVR

Due to customer centric strategy, we have been able to achieve a huge customers in Native indian, Nepal, Bhutan, Saudi Arabic, UAE and Afghanistan. NTPC, Native indian Oil, Delhi Jal Board, Doordarshan, A I R, I I T, Samsung and I T I Ltd. are some of our major customers.

To know more about us please visit:

Servo Kon

Do you mean FAT customers??

Reply to
Robert Baer

Not just FAT but HUGE customers.....

Reply to
hamilton

Oh..instead of "five by five", you mean "seven by seven"...

Reply to
Robert Baer