Not able to see umon prompt

Hi,

I have connected the target board properly. It has a serial cable connection, one Ethernet connection and power supply. The steps I am following are like I am opening one terminal and running the command minicom -dfl. But it is not showing umon prompt. Initially when I started working with Target I have seen umon prompt once. But now I am not able to get it. I am very new to Linux, can anybody help me in resolving this issue?

Reply to
SN