How to detonate a pipe bomb with a cell phone?

It does in Bush's Amerika. Even thinking about such things will get you investigated.

--
.
Reply to

In the first place, you are as usual full of shit. In any case how is what goes on within America any of your business?

Mark L. Fergerson

PS Don't you _ever_ get tired of being George Soros' sockpuppet, even after he destroyed the British Pound? Do you know how heavily he's now investing in the Yuan? Bales of Euros won't buy a bowl of rice by the time he's done...

Reply to
Alien8752

Like, how is what goes on outside America any of *your* business?

--
Dirk

http://www.onetribe.me.uk - The UK\'s only occult talk show
Presented by Dirk Bruere and Marc Power on ResonanceFM 104.4
http://www.resonancefm.com
Reply to
Dirk Bruere at NeoPax

What goes on in America:

American cops are taped torturing drug suspect.

One of the most important domestic stories the national media suppressed.

When Tennessee law enforcement officials showed up at the home of Lester Siler, who they suspected of drug use, they asked Lester's wife and son to leave. They didn't know that Lester's wife had turned on a tape recorder in the kitchen. When Lester exercised his constitutional right not to sign a consent to search his house, these officers spent the next two hours torturing him. They beat him with bats and guns, held loaded guns to his head, threatened to shoot him, dunked his head in the toilet, burned him with lighters, attached his testicles to a battery charger, threatened to cut off his fingers, and threatened to "go get" his wife and take his child away from him. Then they arrested him for "evading arrest". It wasn't until the wife's recording made it to the FBI that all hell broke loose. And go figure, even though these officers have been convicted in federal court, not one national media outlet gave this story the coverage it deserved. But that's okay. At the time, reporters were busy decrying the immorality of Janet Jackson's Superbowl nipple!

A web search for "Lester Siler" will give you access to further local and blog coverage of this story.

Reply to
Homer J Simpson

You came in in the middle. Homie is constantly harping on about how America minds other people's business. I was just wondering why he can't practice what he preaches, but apparently subtlety goes right past him.

So you two go right ahead and jack each other off with your hate- America-speech; doesn't bother me at all, since I know you can't have thought it up on your own. You two are indeed Soros' willing sockpuppets.

Mark L. Fergerson

Reply to
Alien8752

messagenews: snipped-for-privacy@mid.individual.net...

Now that would have been especially nasty had the cops _not_ been busted and imprisoned, but they were, weren't they?

I suppose I could respond with similar or worse stories about British cops, but why should I bother? They're _your_ problem.

And BTW thanks for demonstrating your hypocrisy yet again.

Mark L. Fergerson

Reply to
Alien8752

I don't hate America, just its political class.

--
Dirk

http://www.onetribe.me.uk - The UK\'s only occult talk show
Presented by Dirk Bruere and Marc Power on ResonanceFM 104.4
http://www.resonancefm.com
Reply to
Dirk Bruere at NeoPax

...and you're just as full of shit as the dumb donkey.

--
  Keith
Reply to

Bush?

--
Dirk

http://www.onetribe.me.uk - The UK\'s only occult talk show
Presented by Dirk Bruere and Marc Power on ResonanceFM 104.4
http://www.resonancefm.com
Reply to
Dirk Bruere at NeoPax

As stupid too.

--
  Keith
Reply to

  1. Grasp pipe bomb firmly in left hand.

  1. Grasp cell phone* with right hand.

  2. Repeatedly strike pipe bomb with cell phone until detonation occurs.

*The Motorola DynaTAC cell phone (AKA the brick) was particularly useful for this purpose. Newer models such as the RAZR do not have sufficient mass to dependably detonate pipe bombs.

Optimist:  "The glass is half-full."
Pessimist: "The glass is half-empty."
Engineer:  "The glass is twice as big as it needs to be."
Reply to
Paul Hovnanian P.E.

Arh Puleeze: The GBP had it coming!

Mrs Thatcher went into the EMS with the rate set too high out of pride - besides Soros borrowed the GBP 40 billion he changed into DEM to break the bank of england's will to support the Pound from none other than County Natwest; National Westminster Bank's stock broker department!!

The Yuan have it coming too - China is clearly overcooking it's economic performance figures!

PS:

What you should be critisizing Soros for, is his change of attitude. *After* he got rich off instability and risk taking, he is now suddently all for anything that will preserve the buying power of *his* personal bond portfolio ... generally policies that are detrimental to "normal people" - such as "globalisation" and "low inflation" which will keep mortgage debt around forever and depress the salaries with wich to repay it with!

Reply to
Frithiof Andreas Jensen

... if the battery is a Panasonic brand, one might achieve a cook-off. This looks good too. A burning Jihaddi can make so many pretty colours.

Reply to
Frithiof Andreas Jensen

besides

Exactly right, on all points except the "out of pride" part. Heads of State do things like that because they think they see a long-term gain (or a way out of a short-term jam) by taking gambles like that. But then Soros is the one who set the odds at that particular craps table...

"Keeping two sets of books" is against the law most places for individuals and enterprises; for governments it's de rigeur. The trouble comes when debts are called on the set the debtor _thought_ was private.

forever

I don't see that his attitude changed at all. He wants to get richer, and richer, and richer... and will manipulate anything including the entire planet's economic system to guarantee it. His basic strategy isn't what I have issues with; after all, it's how life keeps going, by offloading internal entropy to a larger system- he knows that riding up one side of the curve and hopping off before it turns down = profit _at somebody else's expense_ and is willing to accept that and is very good at it. If the gamble you mention Thatcher taking above had worked the other way he'd have lost a few billions and England would have come out ahead. But both sides see themselves as "the house" in games like this, and as it turned out Soros ends up holding the mortgage.

He may appear to have changed his attitudes because his blatant profiteering is counter to his "humanitarian" mouthings (and backing of groups that echoed those mouthings) on the surface, but making those noises strongly influences if not forces governments to change their economic policies, making them easier to manipulate. Thatcher didn't make her bet in a vacuum. What astounds me is that his willing puppets (like certain posters here) refuse to recognize what happens to them after he's through with them. He's the kind of person the term "robber baron" was invented for but they refuse to admit it.

It may seem that China is willingly putting itself in a position to get rooked the way he did England, but I don't think they operate under the same sorts of illusions. Strikes me they are using him to destabilize everyone else's currency; using his ability to manipulate currencies to _their_ long-term advantage. They are past masters at manipulation and long-term thinking, he's a piker by comparison.

Mark L. Fergerson

Reply to
Alien8752

Most likely posted from a public internet cafe.

Michael

Reply to
mrdarrett

"Jihaddi needs lobotomy".