How to detonate a pipe bomb with a cell phone?

Hi all:

Only for educational purposes I would like to know how to detonate a pipe bomb with a cell phone. Thanks in advance for any information

====================================================================== "It's not denial. I'm just very selective about what I accept as reality." --- Calvin ("Calvin and Hobbes" by Bill Watterson) ====================================================================== Arturo Magidin magidin-at-member-ams-org

Reply to
Arturo Magidin

Hook up the phone then dial 1-800-PIPE! That'll do it.

Reply to
Bob Eld

Pack the cell phone with black powder. Insert fuse. Light.

--
.
.

--- Well, since it's only for educational purposes:

On one of the end caps, drill and tap a hole that you'll use to screw in a percussion-sensitive detonator. Then fill the pipe with your favorite HE, screw the end cap on good and tight, and then hit the detonator with your cell phone.

-- JF

Reply to
John Fields

Then you're asking the wrong question. Since this is not about pipe bombs, it's about remote control.

Michael

Reply to
Michael Black

Go to

and fill out the form to tell them you'd like to order their free cellphone-to-pipe bomb adapter cable for educational purposes. Other than that, it's just a matter of setting communication protocols, similar in many ways to wireless router installation.

Good luck with your education. Sounds like you need some -- hope you get your fill.

Reply to
Chris

One way is to tap the vibrator circuit, when the phone gets a call, BOOM! ;^D

maxfoo

I'm guessing the real Arturo pissed off a forger who decided to get him in trouble.

Reply to
Randy Day

Looks that way, Prof. Magidin must of flunked the forger...moron...

Arturo Magidin is an Assistant Professor from the University of Louisiana at Lafayette.

maxfoo

Posted from Google!

--
.
.

Real name is "Mario Salinas"

Reply to
maxfoo

I've seen his posts in some groups, and I knew he was in maths, but beyond that, well, "he's just zis guy, you know?".

Reply to
Randy Day

If you are not bright enough to figure that out, you are not bright enough to decern good advice from bad advice. Not a good thing when playing with explosives.

Wes

Reply to
clutch