How To Access An RFID

hi all, can anyone one tell, what are the basic things that are needed to be developed to access an RFID reader in WinCE4.2, as i am not getting it properly. i have tried it using the open source code available in VS2005 and it works fine. But now the things has to be done in in wince4.2. do i require to wrote the USB client driver as its has not been given by the vendor. please anyone help me thanks smith

Reply to
smith

Uhh huh, yup. The only problem is that we dont know what RFID stuff you are talking about and we kinda assume that you are using USB as the interface but we dont know what language you are programming in. So no, we cant help you.

Reply to
The Real Andy

Hi Andy, thanks for the reply. the Phidget RFID has got a reader and some tags which has got some unique ID in it. when the tag comes in contact with the reader at a distance of 3cm it will detect it and takes the reading. the open source code that has been provided is in C# in Visual Studio

2005.

But the real problem is the code has to be written in eVc++4.0 using WinCE 4.2 and the code has to be developed in C.

We are using the RFID through USB interface to be connected to the Device. so now can i expect some valuable answer from u.

thanks smith.

The Real Andy wrote:

Reply to
smith