RFID Recommendations

I'm looking for (relatively) inexpensive RFID readers and tags to allow tracking people with a 10-15' accuracy, meaning 10-15' from a given reader. The readers should be ethernet (or wifi) capable so only

1 PC is needed to gather all of the data.

I've been searching the net for weeks and mostly finding industrial/ government grade equipment which comes with a high price tag and features we don't need. Can anyone recommend a good solution? Either passive or active would be fine given that the 10-15' requirement is met.

Thanks in advance!

Reply to
Zach