Interview Techniques

One of my problems is I am sort of perfect in a general sort of way and, as a result, haven't got around to those problems that people talk about in interviews so I don't get to have interesting conversations about that sort of thing and so I don't get the job.

I think I worked out the.....

'Where do you see yourself in five years time?'

The answer is something like....

'Why, do you fancy a game of tennis?'

I'm still working on the pressure and teamwork stuff.

Can you give me some anecdotes that demonstrate how emptying the bin was not the solution to the bin being full so I can try and make them my own and get a job

Thanks

DNA

Reply to
Genome

Myauk

Well, I'd rather go to bed and permanently not wake up.

However, since you are asking.....

YES!!!!!!

If the internet connection is working I will be publishing my ideas on Nuclear Fusion the easy way without nueterons flapping about the place sometime after Christmas.

DNA

Reply to
Genome

I struggle with the "c++ programmer wanted' then turn up and they ask, "do you know delphi?"... Hmmmm, well i did pascal once in the early

1980's, but since you asked nicely, no..
Reply to
The Real Andy

In message , Genome writes

Today's management seem to require a nice hazel-brown nose as the demonstration that you are a team player.

I suspect that is you well and truly stuffed. :)

--
Tony Williams
Reply to

Best regards, Spehro Pefhany

Spehro Pefhany

Yeah - learn to hold your liquor.

Good Luck! Rich

Reply to
Rich Grise

Got a good atomic rocket design? ;-)

Good Luck! Rich

Reply to
Rich Grise

In as much as you would not be able to grind me the metal required.... have a nice burger.

DNA

Reply to
Genome

What makes you think that? The shop where I work can grind practically anything. What alloy are you thinking about? Tool steel? Inconel? Hastelloy? Tungsten? Platimum/Rubidium?

Let me know, OK? We're always looking for work. ;-)

Thanks! Rich

Reply to
Rich Grise