How I design this circuit?

All you need is a small resistor and a pot of your chosen liquid fuel.

Or maybe just use the usb power directly, inside vacuum insulation, and be very patient.

Or just use a very small piece of toast. Like a crumb.

It's an odd question for a university in China. An entrance question maybe?

NT

Reply to
tabbypurr

Whatever happened to "thinking outside the box?" How about grabbing the other end of the stick... Make the toast REALLY small!

Reply to
mike

I suggest that this is yet another posting intended to generate traffic and waste everyones time, for reasons unknown.

Take a look at the news header. It was posted via AIOE.ORG, which is an unlikely server for someone in China to use. KeJia is a proper name in Chinese, but the J is not capitalized. If you look at the Path, the first system after aioe.org is in Russia, which I suspect might be the country of origin. The author claims to be a student at "Anhui University of Technology and Science". However, the real name is "Anhui University of Science and Technology".

--
Jeff Liebermann     jeffl@cruzio.com
Santa Cruz CA 95060 http://802.11junk.com

On Mon, 21 Mar 2016 11:19:37 -0400, rickman Gave us:

You lost when you said "possible circuits". Again you prove you are electronically clueless.

Reply to
DecadentLinuxUserNumeroUno

On Mon, 21 Mar 2016 15:22:48 -0000 (UTC), Cursitor Doom Gave us:

Use Powdered Toast, man!

Reply to
DecadentLinuxUserNumeroUno

Sleuth. What's my ex wife up to?

Mikek

Reply to
amdx

Maybe a thundercloud. And harness the lightning.

Reply to
Kevin Glover

Reply to
Kevin Glover

She's out right now. I'll ask her when she returns.

-- Jeff Liebermann snipped-for-privacy@cruzio.com

150 Felker St #D
Santa Cruz CA 95060
Skype: JeffLiebermann AE6KS 831-336-2558
Reply to
Jeff Liebermann

One more. Despite the real or faked language problem, this is obviously a beginner in electronics. No proper curriculum would give a beginning student a design problem in the first or even second year. In these years, as I vaguely recall, it was all analysis, components, and systems. Design arrived for me much later. Perhaps the Chinese (or Russians) do it differently, but I doubt it.

--
Jeff Liebermann     jeffl@cruzio.com
Santa Cruz CA 95060 http://802.11junk.com
Jeff Liebermann

She was at your place, in California? Probably spending my alimony money.

It was a trick question, I don't have an ex wife, as long as I keep being good. Mikek :-)

Reply to
amdx

On Mon, 21 Mar 2016 13:38:23 -0800, Robert Baer Gave us:

That would be crumby toaster.

Or crummy crumby toaster, if you prefer.

I still like the Powdered Toast solution.

Of course, many of you will be oblivious as to what that refers to.

Reply to
DecadentLinuxUserNumeroUno

Well, USB PD can deliver up to 100W

That should be enough for toast

Cheers

Klaus

Reply to
Klaus Kragelund

See

The power section

Reply to
Klaus Kragelund

Yessss....toast one crumb....a crummy toaster!

Reply to
Robert Baer

Have USB power relay to power toaster? :p

Reply to
mrdarrett

There used to be an image processor workstation called a Video Toaster. Maybe this is a similar term for something that has nothing to do with food.

Reply to
Tom Del Rosso

On Mon, 21 Mar 2016 14:37:31 -0700 (PDT), Klaus Kragelund Gave us:

Maybe you should make a USB EasyBake Oven then.

Reply to
DecadentLinuxUserNumeroUno

I was going to roll over and ask her what she's up to!

Jamie

Reply to
M Philbrook

On Mon, 21 Mar 2016 14:37:31 -0700 (PDT), Klaus Kragelund Gave us:

100W cannot make morning toast either..

DecadentLinuxUserNumeroUno