Hotsy, totsy

Hotsy, totsy! I got featured...

...Jim Thompson

[On the Road, in New York]

Finally, recognition for your pro bono work and, maybe, stardom just
downstream?

Good on you, and good luck. :-)
Reply to
John Fields

When? On my headstone ?:-)

Thanks! ...Jim Thompson

[On the Road, in New York]

Sorry, I meant upstream, but it all probably ends when you decide to
quit.

In any case, if you and Larkin were buried side by side and had almost
identical headstones which read:

"Here lies Jx",

Yours would be responsible for fewer lies.
Reply to
John Fields

No criticism of your comment, I just meant "stardom" is very unlikely.

:-) ...Jim Thompson

--
                  [On the Road, in New York]