Huh ?:-)

...Jim Thompson

-- [On the Road, in New York]

| James E.Thompson, CTO | mens | | Analog Innovations, Inc. | et | | Analog/Mixed-Signal ASIC's and Discrete Systems | manus | | Phoenix, Arizona 85048 Skype: Contacts Only | | | Voice:(480)460-2350 Fax: Available upon request | Brass Rat | | E-mail Icon at

Funny. I just got back from walking to the hardware store, and saw a father and young son playing. Now, thanks to you, I know what!

-- Cheers, James Arthur

Reply to
dagmargoodboat

When in Rome...

Best regards, Spehro Pefhany

-- "it's the network..." "The Journey is the reward" snipped-for-privacy@interlog.com Info for manufacturers:

Embedded software/hardware/analog Info for designers:

Spehro Pefhany

Even closer for me, the kids next door have a set. Whenever they have a party, it is thump, thump, thump. Some day I'll go over and join in.

--
I'm never going to grow up.
Reply to

Yup. From the article:

"many have now discovered a lawn game from the flyover states."

There's a reason we fly over them. Ever see Deliverance?

Don't upset me! I'm running out of places to hide the bodies.
Reply to
Paul Hovnanian P.E.

I preffer

All wiyht. Rho sritched mg kegtops awound?
Reply to
Paul Hovnanian P.E.