Hot air soldering station recommendation

Hi

I am trying to get my lab up to speed, so now I need a hot air soldering station

Seen this one:

Cheap, but any good?

Other recommendation that does not blow the bank?

Regards

Klaus

Reply to
Klaus Kragelund

Yes - I have a recommendation.

When it arrives, be sure to run it long enough to kill all the China Coronavirus it will ship with, and then burn all the packaging. :)

Reply to
mpm

IME the hot air part of these cheap ones works well, but the soldering iron is poor. I have similar but also a decent separate iron.

Clive
Reply to
Clive Arthur

My experience is the same as Clive's. The hot air will be useful, you will hate the iron.

Reply to
tlackie

Yes, I saw that mention in a review (funny, most of the reviews are russian, go figure)

I have 3 weller irons, so I only need the hot air one

Cheers

Klaus

Reply to
Klaus Kragelund