Hot air rework station

I bought one of these a while back, but the manual had nothing covering how to use the hot air rework station.

Is there a way of getting instructions on using it?

I think several companies make the same model.

Is that what I would use to remove a switch from a circuit board?

Thanks, Andy

Reply to
AK

Go to Youtube and look for hot air rework station.

Practice with the hot air on some old PC boards first.

It is easy to use once you get the hang of how much and how hot to set the air. Usually around 300 deg C is a good starting point. Maybe slightly less for the tin/lead and more for the lead free junk.

Reply to
Ralph Mowery