Holidays

By all means, to help sort out the mess in the Middle East, recall the Government from its holidays - but leave Blair where he is to enjoy himself for a while.

Eventually he can be dragged back in chains to the Tower of London. =======================================

Reply to
Reg Edwards

After the current nonsense over aircraft I have no doubts it should be recalled.

I can't imagine how he thinks he can pass over the reins to Brown without a fuss now.

Graham

Reply to
Eeyore