audio boards

Greetings I have read many website articles commenting how programing audio boards.. however.. is there a site which explains how the audio board works... How it is programed etc...How I can program and audio board... for example, to start with, I would like to program the audio board to generate a simple tone.... square wave for example.... Larry ve3fxq

Reply to
larya

What do you mean by an 'audio board' ?

Graham