Re: Palestinianians aboused

<snip>

Not as a matter of principle - Trump is totally unprincipled - but because his approach was to keep his life maximally simple.

As if Trump was a "true peacemaker".

Throwing the Ukraine under the bus would encourage Putin to attempt even more land grabs. That approach didn't work too well when Chamberlain tried it 1938. You weren't around then, but better educated people have heard about it.

Reply to
Bill Sloman

<snip>

Donald Trump isn't any kind of rational person.If he were he'd have realised that he lost the 2020 presidential election, and that there was very little voter fraud (no more than usual) and nowhere near enough to suggest that it lost him the election

There are more progressive constitutional documents than the US constitution, as currently amended and the places that rely on them have things like universal health care, which hasn't made to the US yet.

Perhaps. As long as there are creeps like Putin around, it's going to keep on happening. Better gun control in the US would save a few lives.

But you can't name the Muslim, and you are probably misrepresenting what was being said.

Reply to
Bill Sloman

That's a lie. George Soros was born on the August 12, 1930 so he was just 14 when the war in Europe ended.

Soros was 13 years old in March 1944 when Nazi Germany occupied Hungary. Later that year at age 14, Soros posed as the Christian godson of an official of the collaborationist Hungarian government's Ministry of Agriculture, who himself had a Jewish wife in hiding. On one occasion, rather than leave the 14-year-old alone, the official took Soros with him while completing an inventory of a Jewish family's confiscated estate.

This isn't "turning in your Jewish neighbors, to send them to the death camps." It's getting dragged along on an unpleasant errand.

As revolting libels go, this is hard to beat. I hope it bankrupts you.

Reply to
Bill Sloman

Libel, eh? A rather unwise accusation. Very well, you are clearly blind to the Truth, but others here may find this admission from the Great Soros rather revealing:

I'm happy to disabuse you of your ignorance once again, Bill.

Reply to
Cursitor Doom

Come on. Admit it: you just don't like him, do you?

Reply to
Cursitor Doom

You do have a strange idea of what constitutes "evidence". The fact that you can misunderstand the facts to means what you'd like then to mean doesn't mean that you are telling the truth - it just means that you can't think straight.

The ignorance is all yours, coupled with some remarkably psychopathic misconceptions.

You need psychiatric care, probably of the kind that involves locking you in a padded cell and throwing away the key.

Reply to
Bill Sloman

<snip>

Nobody sane likes Trump. He lies just as much as you do. His lies are marginally more plausible - plausible enough to fool quite a few people, which makes him more dangerous than you are, but no less unsavoury.

Reply to
Bill Sloman

Then by all means give us the benefit of your enviable sagacity and tell me where I went wrong, then. Which particular fact did I misunderstand, Bill?

The psychopathy is all yours, dear boy.

I have a hunch that a poll of s.e.d readers would take the opportunity to do that to you rather than me, if the chance arose. You are by far the most conspicuous and irritating troll on these newsgroups and have been for many years now.

Reply to
Cursitor Doom

That Trump seemed to realize it just means there's a low bar to entry on that particular realization about war; it hardly takes a philosophical genius to notice that it's the wealthy and privileged who almost always reap the highest rewards, and the young, innocent and/or who poor pay the highest costs.

Trump is certainly wealthy and privileged but is somewhat unusual among the wealthy and privileged in that he has not much to gain from the kind of foreign entanglements the US is currently sinking deeper into.

But other varieties of wealthy and privileged have definitely been of the opinion for some time that some people are fit to rule, and others are fit only to be ruled.

Hamas was foolish to give the Israeli government a "golden opportunity" to push their own ideas about who should rule/be ruled to the maximum extent. But it's likely that in time Israel will be shown to be foolish to have taken them up on the offer. And it may not be long at all before the Biden administration is shown to have been foolish to throw its support behind the slaughter.

"And Britannia's huns, with their long range guns, sailed in through the foggy dew."

Reply to
bitrex

The impeachment was clearly politically-motivated and therefore baseless and worthy of only contempt. As for sacking the Ukrainian ambassador, whether Trump gave a reason or not, I'm sure he had a damn good one for doing it. Roll on November!

Reply to
Cursitor Doom

The question I posed can only be answered (or avoided) by Bill Sloman, so unless you are a BS sock-puppet (whiich wouldn't surprise me) you can't assist here, I'm afraid.

Reply to
Cursitor Doom