Hilarious!

Back in the CB days the police did a good job not only of monitoring Channel 9 (emergency channel) but also of listening to the other channels for suspicious stuff.

I'm not claiming that truckers never speed or try to figure out which weigh stations are closed/open, but they're better than 99% of the drivers on the road, and they know when something's just not right.

Tim.

Reply to
Tim Shoppa

The DARPA/Army tech people are generally very interested in ultrasound techniques for beaming vocal messages straight into a crowd's head.

Lightning displays at the same time don't hurt either.

Lotsa activity by the Tesla coil people along these lines the past few years, and a good article in Sunday's Washington Post magazine too.

Tim.

Reply to
Tim Shoppa

I would settle for the monolith falling from Outher Space and landing on Congress ;-)

Reply to
Frithiof Andreas Jensen

Are you trying to tell everyone that Arnold isn't an alien?

--
?

Michael A. Terrell
Central Florida