Found in a tool box while "spring cleaning"...

Found in a tool box while "spring cleaning"...

Newsgroups: alt.binaries.schematics.electronic Subject: 51 Years Ago - MIT-1958.jpg Message-ID:

...Jim Thompson

| 1962 | I love to cook with wine Sometimes I even put it in the food

OOPS! wiped out ABSE without looking. Hope the springs were useable...

Reply to
Robert Baer

Congratulations! I was working in the same branch from 1962 to 1996, made numerous original electronic, digital and software designs and got 8 patents for Philips Telecomminications Indistries. But I wonder why you did not end up as passenger in a spacecraft like the other guy who enriched the world with his word?

--
Veel plezier
Have fun