High constant current driver

Hi,

I am looking for a high side constant current driver. Can some one show me some information . . . .

Thank you, Pubudu

Reply to
Pubs

A differential compound dc generator should do. Used to be used for arc-welding.

Hardy

Reply to
HardySpicer

Hey, Pubes, assuming you want a VCCS, try a low-side VCCS and a current mirror. You can have a ratio other than 1:1 in the mirror if it is more appropriate.

Reply to
Spehro Pefhany

Voltage? Current? Speed? Precision? Truly constant, or controlled by some signal?

John

I suppose so, but the OP could save his money with a LM317 wired as a constant current source and achieve precisely the same goal.

Reply to
Adam S