High-side driver IC in small quantity

Hi all,

Hoping for some suggestions here. I am after a few high-side driver ICs for Automotive design app. Was looking at the IR2118 but a they are a little pricey (and International Rectifier dont seem to offer free samples that I can see..hehe). Doesn't have to be anything fancy or intelligent, will use a micro for all the control, but is to be used for PWM outputs so can't be too slow.

Thanks in advance. James

Reply to
James

Farnell have a range of them, including the IR2118 for $5.78 ea.

Dave.

Reply to
David L. Jones

ST Microelectronics have a range of high side drivers. Have a look at their VNQ830.

Reply to
dmm

They actually look like a better option for me anyway. Looked at Farnell...not listed, the dual channel version is listed as NLA. Guess I'll have to try to get them from Future Electronics....unless you have a couple laying around? :)

James

Reply to
James

Sorry, no spares at this time. They're all stuffed in boards o/s. Try the local reps, Braemac , Arrow or Future..

Reply to
dmm