24V DC Output with current limitation and second sourced

Hi

I'm looking for a driver IC (high-side driver or what ever), that can switch a 24VDC voltage on/off via a control signal and that has an integrated current limit of 350mA.

This device is not hard to find, but I need one that has second sourcing. Does any of you know of such a device?

Alternatively I could perhaps use an LDO with adjustable current limit, which should be able to find second sourced or build the switch with discrete components (amplifier or current mirror in the high-side and misc. for the turn on/off on a PMOS).

Thanks

Klaus

Reply to
Klaus Kragelund