Higgs boson found (again?)

If that happens I'll just have to agree;

  1. The majority of Americans want more from the government than they pay in.
  2. They don't understand the severity of the U.S. debt.
  3. The majority are mind numbed zombies.
  4. The great American experiment is over. :-(
  5. I won't know whether to enjoy my retirement or pass the nestegg on, so my kids can live a decent life. Mikek

It was quite a ride from 1776 to the 1950s.

Reply to
amdx

"God

why

What is really a scream when i hear them make that claim; is that out of all the scientists that i have met every one practices some religion.

?-)

Reply to
josephkk

Jamie, I literally don't know how to reply to this, on so many levels.

--

Rick
Reply to

It's as clear as the nose on your face, if you have one. Those that contributed to SSI or have some sort of medical issue that really does prevent them to contribute, should be allowed to share in the funds that are put there. That should be a very small percentage compared to those contributing if you think about it.

Now of course to put into SSI, you must legally work. That means contributions to the system... Legals that have a mishap, born with defects that prevent them from being part of the working society should be able to appreciate the services the gov has to offer. This includes those that are ready for retirement that have contributed.

Any one else better have a family member or some dumb person that will pay their way. I see a lot this happening with particular ethnic groups.

What really bothers me is a person on some sort of social services while another freeloader that refuses to work moves in and stills the services from them. This usually works if the one with money has a hard time finding a sole mate, they don't get too picky. Some are willing to take physical abuse from the free loader and tell every one that was just for love! Desperation can sprout a lot of dumb asses.

Jamie

Reply to
Jamie

NP/

Jamie

Reply to
Jamie

Yeah, they've learned that it's a good tax write off. :)

Jamie

Reply to
Jamie

screaming at?

The first walk away was John Galt. Century Motors and all that. Followed shortly by Ragnar Danneksjold. John had a thriving community before Reardon started to learn the truth. Dagney Taggart visited for quite some time and went back gun in hand.

?-)

Reply to
josephkk

What makes me wonder is how so many scientists who can see "intelligent design" when they see a bunch of big stones forming a circle in Stonehenge, but could not see it in the amazing laws of nature, and really, the Universe.

Reply to
cameo

"Suck all the teat you want - we'll print more." Haven't you heard, the government's money is "infinite".

Reply to
krw

But, but, but, it's the government's money. You're allowed to keep what they say you can. After all, you didn't earn it! You drove to work, didn't you?

It's *always* implied in everything a lefty says.

Reply to
krw

Ignore Slowman. He fell off the wagon, again.

Reply to
krw

Better start keeping tabs on the forests! If we run out, we can also stay warm with that money.. I hear they have the bleaching process down good, we can also use it for charmin.!

Jamie

Reply to
Jamie

So, are we to expect to see you in the news, running over storage sheds over at the Home Depot?

I think those nice young men in their clean white coats should come take you away.

Reply to
DecadentLinuxUserNumeroUno

I'll have to wait in line, you'll be up front holding it up!

Jamie

Reply to
Jamie

I wasn't raised that way, and keep forgetting the new rules! Sorry, Mikek

Reply to
amdx

Hs wife dresses him funny.

enough left over to pay them.
Reply to
Michael A. Terrell

Are you obsessed with gays?

Reply to
Greegor

I don't recall much about the subject from him in the past. He contributed to an already ongoing "discussion" involving them.

As did you and the others claiming an "obsession". Perhaps you should look in the mirror.

--

John Devereux
Reply to

G > Are you obsessed with gays?

John Devereux wrote

Sloman's comments seem to be quite vitriolic about groups who don't look well upon gays.

JD > As did you and the others claiming an "obsession". JD > Perhaps you should look in the mirror.

Sloman put the "raging" in liberalism.

cameo wrote: Where is your obsession with the gay subject coming from? You keep dragging it in regardless what the subject is. Get a life, man!

Reply to
Greegor

Maybe he is in the closet?

Reply to