help in researsh

I would appreciate it if anyone could help me find the datasheets for the following 2 products which i wasn't able to find almost everywhere:

SAMTEC TSM-107-01-LM-DV-A-P TYCO 5-147292-2

Reply to
daivouda

Mika Lindblad

How did you searched for the datasheets? When searching for "5-147292-2 TYCO" at

the first link is the product description, where you can find the PDF with product drawings.

Frank Buss, fb@frank-buss.de
Frank Buss

took google 2 minutes to find the second one.

Cheers Don...

--
Don McKenzie

Site Map:            http://www.dontronics.com/sitemap

Xbee Wireless Modules, and low cost Interface Boards.
http://www.dontronics-shop.com/xbee-boards.html
Reply to
Don McKenzie