nec lcd monitor screens

hi all trying to repair a couple of nec monitors havent had much luck trying to find replacment screens for the following models

nec lcd1810x nec lcd2010x nec lcd2000 can anyone help and give me a contact as to where i might be able to get these screens best regards matt

Reply to
bigworm

These screens are manufactured by, or for the monitor manufacture.

As for your screen, it has to come from NEC. They most likely will not sell to an unauthorized NEC servicer. The cost is also very high for these.

The only feasable appraoch is to find a scrapper of the same model that has a good screen.

Jerry G.

--

bigworm wrote:
> hi all
> trying to repair a couple of nec monitors
> havent had much luck trying to find replacment screens for the
> following
> models
>
> nec lcd1810x
> nec lcd2010x
> nec lcd2000
> can anyone help and give me a contact as to where i might be able to
> get these screens
> best regards
> matt
Reply to