Haven't seen this vid posted here yet...

Tim

Tim Williams

Very interesting. She's a real inspiration. It's amazing how much she's learned (self taught, too) and accomplished in her 30 years.

Her story supports my belief that in order to *truly* understand and be successful in electronic design, one must start "dumpster diving" and "blowing things up" at an early age.

Thanks for posting the link.

Bob

Reply to
Bob

In message , dated Fri,

15 Sep 2006, Bob writes

Yes. Start at 10, but you will still be 2 years behind those who started at 8.

There are benefits from being irrational - just ask the square root of 2.
John Woodgate

I've a pic of my daugther who insisted on testing her toys batteries with my DMM at the age of 3 :-)

--
Thanks,
Fred.