Guy Macon on using terms such as "Professional Engineer"

\\_\\_\\_____/_/_/ {o o} ] [ "Please don't feed the Troll" [_] /

Reply to
Guy Macon

Don't be silly ... this thread would not exist if not for you ;-)

FWIW I don't understand how hot some people get when un-degreed types refer to themselves as engineers. I know a very good engineer (un- degreed) who referred to himself as a "technology evangelist". That was about 10 years ago. Now he is director of engineering at an RF company and he has a Phd. In fact I've worked with several geeks lacking papers. Some of them much smarter than I.

Frank Raffaeli

Reply to
Frank Raffaeli