Got these from my backyard

You're getting agitated again, just when I thought you were starting to be reasonable. Too much TV makes people cranky.

jlarkin att highlandtechnology dott com
http://www.highlandtechnology.com

On Mon, 27 Jul 2015 11:25:42 -0700, John Larkin Gave us:

Learn how to read a Usenet news client, dipshit.

Reply to
DecadentLinuxUserNumeroUno

Why don't you get off that donkey you're on and start reading Usenet in a browser, imbecile.

Reply to
bloggs.fredbloggs.fred

--
Well, John, once again you attempt to prove you have a remarkable
grasp of the obvious, bleating indignation while the crux of the

John Fields
Reply to
John Fields

--
Many would thing the "more" to be superfluous.

John Fields
Reply to
John Fields

--
Beautiful. :)

John Fields
Reply to
John Fields

--
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aC5h4Uzciys

John Fields
Reply to
John Fields

--- That's not true and, so far, all you've really been doing is adding bile to the pot and stirring it to make it seem like you're in tune with what you perceive to be the consensus of the boil and not just an on-the-wings kibitzer.

Why don't you try to help by flagging errors in a respectful way, when you see them, and offering constuctive criticism, instead of just trying to kill everyone in sight you disagree with?

John Fields

Reply to
John Fields

On Mon, 27 Jul 2015 18:14:12 -0500, John Fields Gave us:

He has been on a hate vendetta against me for over 20 years. Sad really.

Reply to
DecadentLinuxUserNumeroUno

Ouuuu , that scares me....

Jamie

Reply to
M Philbrook

On Tue, 28 Jul 2015 17:13:09 -0400, M Philbrook Gave us:

Go away, pathetic child.

Reply to
DecadentLinuxUserNumeroUno

Sure, just show me where your play ground is, I want to play in your dirt!

Jamie

Reply to
M Philbrook

On Tue, 28 Jul 2015 18:36:24 -0400, M Philbrook Gave us:

You are not fit to even eat the dirt I shit in.

Reply to
DecadentLinuxUserNumeroUno

Indeed, AlwaysWrong Jr.

Reply to
krw

I know you can't stand the truth, AlwaysWrong. It would probably be better if you ignored it, though.

Reply to
krw

On Tue, 28 Jul 2015 22:39:53 -0400, krw Gave us:

It isn't "a company", you retarded blathering fool.

Reply to
DecadentLinuxUserNumeroUno

You are one worthless, hypocritical, ass, Fields.

Reply to
krw

You're AlwaysWrong.

Reply to
krw

You don't have to prove how stupid you are, AlwaysWrong, though I guess it's understandable that you feel that you must compete with Blobby.

Reply to
krw

Vendetta? No, you're simply always wrong, AlwaysWrong.

Reply to
krw