Got these from my backyard

On Sun, 26 Jul 2015 12:30:55 -0700 (PDT), snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com Gave us:

They wanted to peck krwtard's eyes out.

Reply to
DecadentLinuxUserNumeroUno

[. . . . /] IRONY
Reply to
krw

Audubon is not a business, it's a non-profit environmental and conservation organization.

They collaborate closely with Cornell Lab of Ornithology. All of their policies and work is informed by the best science available. They don't advocate anything that hasn't been shown to be effective in practice, as observed by a researcher somewhere. What you are is an ignorant little sickly wise-ass punk who doesn't know anything.

Reply to
bloggs.fredbloggs.fred

Are birds people, idiot? Who wired your trailer park for internet is what I want to know...

Reply to
bloggs.fredbloggs.fred

You really are dumber than DimBulb. Just because a company is a "non-profit" does *NOT* mean it doesn't make money. You really are a loon, Blobby.

Reply to
krw

Lol. You seem to be following in the footsteps of krw, et al.

--

Rick
Reply to

Everything they recommend is effective. That's all you need to know.

Reply to
bloggs.fredbloggs.fred

On Sun, 26 Jul 2015 20:51:13 -0400, krw Gave us:

It isn't "a company", you retarded blathering fool.

Reply to
DecadentLinuxUserNumeroUno

You're wrong, as always. You and DimBulb really are two (drunk) birds of afeather.

Reply to
krw

I see you're glued to Blobby again. You two just *have* to demonstrate that you're Siamese twins.

Reply to
krw

On Sun, 26 Jul 2015 23:11:06 -0400, krw Gave us:

Is that really the best material you can come up with when you get cornered? I guess that is all that two functional neurons can muster.

Reply to
DecadentLinuxUserNumeroUno

--
You find botanists thorny?

John Fields
Reply to
John Fields

I find pedants pedantic.

lunatic fringe electronics

jlarkin att highlandtechnology dott com
http://www.highlandtechnology.com

On Sun, 26 Jul 2015 23:58:02 -0500, John Fields Gave us:

Hey John. Did you take a look at "The Last Ship" on TNT?

Reply to
DecadentLinuxUserNumeroUno

On Sun, 26 Jul 2015 22:03:56 -0700, John Larkin Gave us:

But it's OK whenever you choose to do it.

Two faced much?

Reply to
DecadentLinuxUserNumeroUno

No, I rarely watch teevee. What's it about?

lunatic fringe electronics

jlarkin att highlandtechnology dott com
http://www.highlandtechnology.com

You should kill eucalyptus trees. They do cause massive problems with poisoning the soil, lowering the soil moisture levels and the fire risk, but the replacement should be well chosen (that seems to be not happening where you are - couldn't they find anything better than a local toxic plant?? The mind boggles )

Reply to
David Eather

Our black raspberries are not quite ripe yet. (My favorite saying to confuse non-English speakers.... Green black raspberries are red.)

I like to put them in milkshakes. The seeds make it a "crunchy" style shake.

George H.

Reply to
George Herold

The best and probably only constructive thing you could ever do in your sorry life is to just die. You're a worthless lifelong parasite and waste of space.

Reply to
bloggs.fredbloggs.fred

On Mon, 27 Jul 2015 07:32:39 -0700, John Larkin Gave us:

snip but left to illustrate Larkin's .blindness.

Today, it shows.

How many years have you been in Usenet, IDIOT?

How can you be that abjectly STUPID?