first blackberries of the season

We scored a couple of cups in a lane nearby, so I made a pie. Mo calls it "Pie Descending a Staircase."

ftp://66.117.156.8/Pie.JPG

There are tons of flowers and green berries, so it should be a good year. We're going to need a lot of vanilla gelato.

John

Looks like pie crust is not in your range of expertise ;-)

...Jim Thompson

| 1962 | | | | Obama-lackey! Obama-lackey! Boom! Boom! Boom! | | | | Obama-lackey Wesley Clark opines:"He (McCain) hasn't held exe- | | cutive responsibility. I don't think riding in a fighter plane| | and getting shot down is a qualification to be president." | | | | But being a small potatoes politician who's served only three | | years in the Senate does ??? |

Due to excessive spam, gmail, googlegroups, UAR, AIOE are blocked!

Maybe not - but you could put on 10 pounds just looking at that pie. Drool! :-)

Ed

Reply to
ehsjr

We did away with a whole home-made (by my wife) cheesecake last night.

Had 14 people over to celebrate the Fourth... Orange Beef (*), home-made Gazpacho, and salad... topped off with the cheesecake ;-)

(*) 6 Pounds of Prime Tenderloin, poached to an internal temperature of 120°F, cooled, 1/8" sliced, alternating layers in marinade tray, cover with orange juice and soak over-night. Serve cold. A taste to die for!

...Jim Thompson

|          Obama-lackey! Obama-lackey! Boom! Boom! Boom!         |
| Obama-lackey Wesley Clark opines:"He (McCain) hasn\'t held exe- |
| cutive responsibility.  I don\'t think riding in a fighter plane|
| and getting shot down is a qualification to be president."     |
| But being a small potatoes politician who\'s served only three  |
| years in the Senate does ???                                   |

Due to excessive spam, gmail, googlegroups, UAR, AIOE are blocked!

This ain't no lookin' pie. This is an eatin' pie.

John

I love raspberries (and blackberries, and...). I HATE the seeds. :-(

Tim

Tim Williams