Radio and Electronics Today (Jun, 1952)

    Boris Mohar
Reply to
Boris Mohar

I'm sure the wife would love the transmitter-receiver in D-2...

Merry Christmas,

Michael

Reply to
mrdarrett

On a sunny day (Tue, 25 Dec 2007 21:49:07 -0500) it happened Boris Mohar wrote in :

Biggest handy I have ever seen.

Reply to
Jan Panteltje

I got to play with one of those WW2 walkie talkies. They were built tough enough to drive a car over - more like ten pounds. Remarkable piece of gear.

Reply to
default

And last time I played with military radios they were still that weight. It's the idiot proofing that adds the weight and size. I once wondered why our Bergens were steel framed instead of being more like the Al civilian ones. Until I saw one of the guys get his down the mountain by placing it on the ground and giving it a big kick.

--
Dirk

Remote Viewing classes in London
Reply to