google glass eye transmitter

Do any person now who make or where can I get a similar devise? On the Goog le specs they have the unit that transmit from the unit to your eye. I am v ision impaired and want to use this unit to help improve my eye sight. I kn ow a lot of electronic work will have to go into it to make it work for me. The camera will have to send the images to a special unit which will then have to send it back to the eye. Thank you. snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com

Reply to
pieter cloete