Any idea where to get this part...

It goes on a "wire wall" in the pantry, grid size is approximately

1-1/8" x 1-1/8" ...Jim Thompson
 Click to see the full signature

Will any of these work?

Reply to
krw

I bought a pack of 24 of a type similar to that in your first link... for $10.99 (from Amazon).

I'd still like to find the plastic ones... they're perfect for small items that don't fit over the S-hooks. ...Jim Thompson

 Click to see the full signature

Do you have a manufacturer's name on your gridwall system?

Reply to
krw

--
Jeff Liebermann     jeffl@cruzio.com
 Click to see the full signature
Reply to
Jeff Liebermann

Way too big, but it's a good lead. Thanks! ...Jim Thompson

 Click to see the full signature