Good story for TV

** Hi,

this one will make a top, real life crime story for TV when it is all over:

..... Phil

Reply to
Phil Allison

It seemed like a fairly mundane murder case until I got to this part:

In a bizarre twist, her house, thought to have been demolished years earlier, was discovered in country Victoria a week later.

Reply to
Nobody

** I posted this in error - was intended for "aus.legal" .

Used OE's cancellation feature immediatey - but that not 100% sucessful.

** Musta been a big surprise for the cops.

The husband and three others are on murder and other charges right now as a result.

..... Phil

Reply to
Phil Allison

Nowadays, it's closer to 0% successful; hardly any news servers honour cancel messages any more.

Reply to
Nobody

** Likely because it is so easy to "spoof" such cancel messages.

..... Phil

Reply to
Phil Allison

It doesn't matter - I've had Phil plonked for some time now. >:->

Cheers! Rich

Reply to
Rich the Cynic

Probably because there are too many dickheads like Phil Allison who abuse the system.

Reply to
John Doe

system.

Phil's nothing compared to those who don't have the guts to post using their own names, instead hide behind 'John Doe' monikers.

Reply to
PeterD

Why are you so very angry all the time? Is it not better to ignore those you're complaining about and keep your blood presure normal? I've seen 'ol Archie nearly blow up here already.

Reply to
Richard Cranium

"Richard Cranium"

** Who needs to say one word against a man who so cleary understand his status.

..... Phil

Reply to
Phil Allison

Why do you assume it would have to be "against"?

Reply to
Richard Cranium

I don't recall seeing many NOT go against you Cranium. I will admit it was usually just the same asshole using many different nyms (Archimedes' Lever, Fat Bytestard, ItsASecretDummy, Chieftain of the Carpet Crawlers, et al). Didn't Michael Terrell post a list of over

40 nyms this jerkface poster used?
Reply to
Peter

Phil is a vile creature. And you, Dickhead, almost always post off topic. Nine out of 10 of your posts have nothing to do with electronics, Dickhead, this is another good example.

You are just another chest-thumping tough guy wanna-be on the Internet, Dickhead. I and most other regulars on USENET employ a "handle". There is nothing unusual or timid about it. Besides, Dickhead, no one can tell whether you use aliases.

Your mother hides behind fire hydrants, Dickhead.

news.astraweb.com!border1.newsrouter.astraweb.com!news-out.readnews.com!transit3.readnews.com!panix!newsfeed-00.mathworks.com!news.mv.net!not-for-mail

Reply to
John Doe

Says a nym-shifter using an alias he has used solely for off-topic trolling in this group. Birds of a feather flock together.

news.astraweb.com!border5.newsrouter.astraweb.com!npeer03.iad.highwinds-media.com!news.highwinds-media.com!feed-me.highwinds-media.com!postnews.google.com!y17g2000yqn.googlegroups.com!not-for-mail

posting-account=Q_6nqQoAAAANmc9LeeckbNUtSVsM_CU6

Trident/4.0; GTB6; .NET CLR 2.0.50727; .NET CLR 3.0.4506.2152; .NET CLR

3.5.30729),gzip(gfe),gzip(gfe) >
Reply to
John Doe

Have you noticed that the fat slob is very quiet now. He is so desperately trying to avoid dealing with his claim of celibacy. Every time I throw it at him, his only response is "cite". He doesn't have the guts to deny he said it because he knows that someone will out him on it. His refusal to explain it coupled with his lack of denying that he said it lead one to the valid conclusion that he did it. Of course, I could provide his statement verbatim, but that would spoil the fun. Anything to say about it Archie?

Reply to
Richard Cranium

I think you're wrong here. Peter Choward has posted only a few times here, always in response to Archimedes' Lever (aka Archie) or one of his other nyms.

Reply to
Richard Cranium

They left evidence in a house?? Come on folks!! This is Australia! Whatever happened to wild dingos?

Catapultam habeo. Nisi pecuniam omnem mihi dabis, ad caput tuum saxum
immane mittam. (Translation from Latin: "I have a catapult. Give me
all the money, or I will fling an enormous rock at your head.")
Reply to
Paul Hovnanian P.E.

You do not know that. The fact that whoever it is uses an alias for dirty work suggests that he is nym shifting.

Reply to
John Doe

Phil scared them off.

Michael A. Terrell