For Prototype 2 layer PTH PCBs

The prices for a single 2 layers 1dm2 full prototype is only 20Euro without VAT for foreign countries? What is the VAT if it will apply (ie. with invoice inside EU)? thanks

danai (easy snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com) >For Prototype 2 layer PTH PCBs >View: Original Format >Groups:sci.electronics.cad, sci.electronics.design,

sci.electronics.basics

2004-11-26 11:01:10 PST

If you want to get your double-sided PTH boards (either 1 to 5

prototypes or mass production), made with High Quality PCB material(European, NOT from far-east), silkscreen, solder resist etc. at LOW PRICES (all at Euro) then take a look at:

Regards Danai

Reply to
Sotris

are

pay

charges

Reply to
easy_pcb

Hi. Well, VAT at Greece is 18% but for all orders outside Greece with Invoice and Valid VAT number, no VAT applies from our side. Minimum hole is 0.5mm and the minimum required pad for this is 0.9mm. Minimum space/distance required from track to track is 0.3mm. Also the minimum tracks width is 0.3mm. Our offices address is Alexandroupoleos 49 str, Athens 11527, GREECE. Our fabrication facilities are at northern Greece (Xanthi city). Regards Danai

Reply to
easy_pcb

are

pay

charges

Dear Paul Yes I understand that. Thank you

Reply to
pdmtr

The service looks OK at first glance, though the design limitations are rather coarse (15 thou track/ space, 0.5mm holes). I'd be happier to have a physical address of this Greek concern.

If you have a VAT number, send him that, and he won't charge you VAT assuming he's VAT registered in Greece. You have to declare it and pay VAT in your own country, but you can claim it back. Otherwise he charges you VAT at Greek rates. It's bizzarre, but that's the rules.

Paul Burke

Reply to
Paul Burke

I've got to mention

(Olimex) here. 26US for a Euro-board (10x16cm) - and cheap shipping! Been providing multiple fine prototypes for me. They are cheap - but silk screen is seen of better quality and the pcbs are cut (not routed). But Tsvetan panelize/cut for free: Not many will take an order like: "2pcs PCB-A and fill with PCB-B" =)

Cheers, Anders

Reply to
Anders F

Hi Anders. What do you mean by the "2pcs PCB-A and fill with PCB-B" phrase? Does Olimex say that(meaning what?), as I've checked at

and it doesn't mention something like that anywhere! If you want just one board you can do it, I think :) And the price from Olimex is only for prototypes PCB with standard dimension while at easy_pcb price is always based at Euros per dm2 and not for Euroboard!!! That means that if your board has other dimensions than the standard Eurocard 10x16cm (for example say 20x12cm) you can't do it based at Olimex protos price, but you can do it, I believe, at easy_pcb, for much-much better price...

Anders F wrote:

Euro-board

silk

But

"2pcs PCB-A

Reply to
pdmtr

Euro-board

silk

But

"2pcs PCB-A

Hello. Just to clarify some things... Well, all of our boards are made using EU made laminate, that is for sure better quality than the far east ones... and has all the EU certifications also!!! Also we do pricing PCBs only with dimension and not with how many holes it has, etc, that others do! anyone can order us to make a prototype PCB without the string dimensions of 10x10cm. Just price it will be calculated based on the rule Euroxdm2. So if the board is a total of ie. 2.2dm2 the cost will be our pricelist reference x 2.2! That simple... Regards Danai

Reply to
easy_pcb

that

on