[ExpressPCB] how to print for 2 layer board ?

hello, i am using ExpressPCB and i have two layer board.

I need to print one of the images (bottom or top ) flipped and having trouble.

there is a flip option for components so i tried to make my drawing a component but i can not create a component with traces. So what is the method for producing a flipped/mirrored image of the PCB traces ?

I can export to a bmp but

thanks for any help, robb

Reply to
robb

Get some inkjet transparency sheets from the office supply store. (These are made to be used with a classroom transparency projector.) Print the layer, then flip it over.

Fred

Reply to
Fred M

You print it regular,convert to BMP or GIF and use an imaging program for flippie floppie no flappie.

Reply to
Robert Baer

You might also look deep in the printer options to see if the printer driver supports mirror-flipping the page (most laser drivers do, somewhere deep in the options), without the program knowing about it.

Ecnerwal

robb snipped-for-privacy@where.on.net posted to sci.electronics.design:

I don't suppose that you tried creating a "flipped" version of the component to work with.

Reply to
JosephKK

and

the

hi Joseph, thanks for the reply, thats exactly what i ended up doing.

fortunately it was a small PCB and not too time consuming but if i had known the software would not let me flip in the begining then i would have started with the flipped drawing :}

i was hoping i was just missing sometjing or an iudea someone allready found on how to do this,

thanks again, rob

Reply to
robb