Re: 4 layer PCB prototype manufacture.

i know this is like 6 years late but i had to put in my two cents worth...

an american company

can make that PCB for 250 dollars setup and 31 dollars per board plus one cent per hole

at todays rate, the first board will be about 205 euros and each board after will be about 22.62 euros

Reply to
Santa Claus

Very often prototypes get modified before putting into production, so no real point in actually paying for hefty tooling charges if you can use a pooling process.

Try this in the UK, total for 2 off 100mm x 200mm 4 layer boards is coming in at about £175, and that includes delivery *and* VAT. The company is actually Spirit Circuits, I've had many boards made by them and the PCBs have always been very good quality, and they deliver on time:

Mark.

Reply to
markp