finally!

There's no such thing as bad publicity.

Reply to
ian field

Why do cows get all the blame for GW? Think of all the flatulent bison, moose, wild horses, mastodons, bears, quaggas, and other smelly critters that mankind has thoughtfully eradicated.

John

Ants

    Boris Mohar
Reply to
Boris Mohar

Termites.

Reply to
ian field

Beans don't cause gas, if you know how to cook them properly.

--
http://improve-usenet.org/index.html

Sporadic E is the Earth\'s aluminum foil beanie for the \'global warming\'
sheep.
Reply to
Michael A. Terrell

Don't know about the Maya, but would could definitely end at any moment, suppose the big one up above stops this huge simulation to change the edge parameters and start the sim again from the start ;)

TheM

Very cool video:

One of the major reasons I moved to San Francisco was because of the fresh air, as you can see in this video. The nearest significant source of pollen is Japan.

John

You'd think the companies that make tins of beans would have figured it out by now.

In the UK we have the recently released Branston baked beans that seem to produce gas more effectively than the existing brands.

Reply to
ian field

All you need is to add a teaspoon of lemon juice when starting to cook the beans.

You know that they are just escalating baked bean technology in a vain attempt to keep up with the gassy French! :(

--
http://improve-usenet.org/index.html

Sporadic E is the Earth\'s aluminum foil beanie for the \'global warming\'
sheep.
Reply to
Michael A. Terrell

martin

Reply to
Martin Griffith

Well, yeah, because you guys just send all the smog and stuff east, up the hills where we live :-(

But the Bay Area certainly ain't a place where I'd want to live. Had to do another EMC round near Moffett lately and just east of there is the stench plant. I have no idea how the people working at that large Ericsson campus directly south of it can stand that.

--
Regards, Joerg

http://www.analogconsultants.com/

Use another domain or send PM.
Reply to
Joerg

I always thought that was hot air!

Reply to
ian field

Further reading on Dr. Chalko:

Richard Henry

There's nothing like letting rip in a crowded car in winter when all the windows are shut.

Reply to
ian field

A steaming heap of bullshit even.

Reply to
ian field

--
The Force is dark on one side, light on the other and holds the world
together.

Hmmm, just like Gaffer Tape then.
Reply to
Hot Jock

Hmmm. That page has gone '404 Not Found' since this morning.

--
John B
Reply to

Monte Carlo here we come!

Dave.

Reply to
David L. Jones

Wonder which side he's taking on the Bald Hills windfarm propoal, given that he lives right near it and is a turbine rotordynamics expert. Most of th locals object...

His other sites make him look a bit of a wacko actually... be nice to meet him!

The original article is gone. I missed it. Still around somewhere?

Clifford Heath.

Reply to
Clifford Heath

So what? An appreciable part of the methane dissolves in the blood stream and is exhaled through the lungs.

Someone with a very small modicum of sense - Rich definitely qualifies

- might think that, but those with a bit more sense and lot more education can recognise the majority of the world's climatologists are right to be concerned about the current level of global warming, and positively anxious about what burning even more fossil fuel might do to global temperatures in the future.

-- Bill Sloman, Nijmegen (but in Sydney at the moment).

Reply to
bill.sloman