Re: Annual PSA test

"Jim Thompson" wrote in message

Hip replacement is great! Unfortunately right hip is now complaining > for a replacement ;-) > > I'll have to do that before the leftists decide I'm too old ;-)

Ever been to India or Thailand? If you end up having to pay out of your own pocket (heaven forbid :-) ), you can have a bit of a vacation during your recovery AND save money in the process! (See, e.g.,

Seriously, you'd probably be an ideal candidate... in generally good health, having a condition that doesn't require immediate attention, etc...

Reply to
Joel Koltner