martin

Reply to
martin griffith

She's Ok ! ;-)

I like in Sara Sidle in CSI myself !

Graham

Reply to
Pooh Bear

I prefer Marg Helgenberger (Catherine) myself ;-)

...Jim Thompson

| 1962 | Liberalism is a persistent vegetative state

hmmm, I'm partial to blonds, so its gotta be Number Six in Battlestar Galactica.

Martin Riddle

Ahhhh. The older woman. ;-) She's alright too but far too much makeup. Sara's the right kind of babe for me ! I love that kind of 'post-modern hippy' style dress too.

Graham

Reply to
Pooh Bear

I prefer women who can clearly manage being on top ;-)

...Jim Thompson

           Liberalism is a persistent vegetative state

7 of 9
Reply to
Anthony Fremont

Sam gets my vote too!

Dave :)

Reply to
David L. Jones

You really shouldn't 'judge a book by the cover' !

Graham

Reply to
Pooh Bear

'Bones' GG

Reply to
Glenn Gundlach

I also vote for: Seven of Nine, Tertiary Adjunct of Unimatrix Zero-One

In almost any similar popularity forum on the net she'll be among the first five to be mentioned. And guess what? In this thread she's still among the first five to be mentioned ;-)

I'd also vote for T'Pol but I don't watch Enterprise (have only ever watched 3/4 of a single episode from season 1).

Reply to
slebetman

Seconded. Though it's kinda sad that her primary mode of intergender contact appears to be Aikido...

Mark L. Fergerson

Reply to
Mark Fergerson

Admit it, Jim. You'd crawl across broken glass to be hog-tied in duct tape by Abby (NCIS). ;-)

Cheers! Rich

--
Reply to
Rich Grise, but drunk

Pooh Bear skrev:

I'm with Jim, but i think I would take the challenge and go for Lady Heather instead ;)

-Lasse

Reply to
langwadt

You fancy a bit of kink ? ;-)

I agree, she's very attractive.

Graham

Reply to
Pooh Bear

How about Giada de Laurentiis? She's not even an actress, she's a chef ;-)

...Jim Thompson

     It\'s what you learn, after you know it all, that counts.

You know what they say: chef sells.

;-)

Reply to
Donald

Pooh Bear skrev:

you never know, but theres probably more satisfaction in taming a tiger than a sheep ;)

Reply to
langwadt