Fast but small optocouplers?

The one with VDE papers is around a cent or so more but in some apps you need those papers on file. BT.

TOF was probably a typo and they haven't cleaned it out at Digikey.

--
Regards, Joerg

http://www.analogconsultants.com/
Reply to
Joerg

This is pretty good:

I usually drink things that I can see through, but this one is tasty without being bombastic.

Hey, speaking of stuff like that, yesterday we accidentally made a life-changing invention:

Get some good Mascarpone cheese; this one is excellent:

Mix it in a bowl with some powdered sugar, maybe 3 parts cheese to one part sugar. A few drops of good vanilla won't hurt.

Put a blob of this on a plate with some fresh raspberries or sliced strawberries. Eat.

Precision electronic instrumentation
Custom timing and laser controllers
Photonics and fiberoptic TTL data links

Doncha just hate a data sheet that covers several different parts without saying what's different about them?

Precision electronic instrumentation
Custom timing and laser controllers
Photonics and fiberoptic TTL data links

Could you send your signal FM instead of PWM?

Precision electronic instrumentation
Custom timing and laser controllers
Photonics and fiberoptic TTL data links

Sure, anything, the protocol doesn't matter. Physical circuit size does matter.

--
Regards, Joerg

http://www.analogconsultants.com/
Reply to
Joerg

Great! Yesterday we had a bottle of the end of the world, "Fin du Monde", this stuff but the big Belgian style bottle:

[...]
--
Regards, Joerg

http://www.analogconsultants.com/
Reply to
Joerg

"John Larkin" wrote in message news: snipped-for-privacy@4ax.com...

Doncha hate it more when it covers them, but it's wrong? We found that on a Schaffner line filter. Datasheet listed options for termination (lugs, posts, etc.), so we bought the different style, doesn't fit -- mounting holes in the wrong place. No drawing exists of this footprint variant. Go figure.

Tim

--
Deep Friar: a very philosophical monk.
Tim Williams

"John Larkin" wrote in message news: snipped-for-privacy@4ax.com...

Or just DC, without the PWM?

Those dual photodiode couplers are pretty accurate, but they generally need to be trimmed on assembly to get the gain right.

Tim

--
Deep Friar: a very philosophical monk.
Tim Williams

Or you are looking for a datasheet, and everything that comes up only has the part number in a drawing of how the part is packaged? I was looking for FDB603AL, and kept getting FDB603xAL references. The online datasheet sites are getting worse about false SEO, where they generate a hit for parts they don't have data on. I finally found what I was looking for, but only after 50+ bad leads.

N-Channel Logic Level Enhancement Mode Field Effect Transistor,

33 A, 30 V. RDS(ON) = 0.022 W @ VGS=10 V RDS(ON) = 0.036 W @ VGS=4.5 V.

I want to use them in a PWM temperature controller for multiple soldering irons, with an Atmel Mega series processor. The irons have thermisors, so I will use the A/D to sense the temperature, and set the PWM to compensate. A 20*4 LCD to display setup & current temperature for each of several irons. A 15A 24V switcher will power everything.

I would like to squeeze everything into this case

if it will fit.

Reply to
Michael A. Terrell

t the

n is

hem

136.

tion

le

a 10V

any

oltage

ough

where's

Ohh, that's almost local to Buf., NY. I like their "trois pistoles". Belgain style abbey ale...

George H.

Reply to
George Herold

Or you could buy a Hakko multi station ;-)

$$$, but few ameteurs have more than three hands to use at a time, not sure what else you'd be using all them for!

Tim

--
Deep Friar: a very philosophical monk.
Tim Williams

I have two Metcals at the station I share, each with two iron (two irons, tweezers, and a sucker). Each of the two Metcals has two ports, unfortunately only one is active at a time. I'm always waiting for an iron to heat. I should get another controller (I don't use the sucker much).

Reply to
krw

If I didn't eat for about four months. I can buy knockoff replacement irons for under $7 each, and the tips for under a buck, each. I should have well under $100 for the whole project. I also blew $5 for an adjustable boost converter to run an iron off a 12 volt jump pack.

You only use two at a time, but sometimes you need different tips & temperatures for hours at a time at the bench. I had three Ungar 'Loner' irons on my microscope bench at microdyne. Our rework stations had six, plus desoldering irons.

Reply to
Michael A. Terrell

This station will handle five irons at full heat. The hardest part to find was the five pin connectors for the irons, but I found a Philmore dealer who stocks them. There are two versions of the handles. The other uses a five pin DIN connector with a locking ring that costs more. :)

Reply to
Michael A. Terrell

Belgium *is* the end of the world ;-)

                                       (Richard Feynman)
Reply to
Fred Abse

But it's brewed in Canada :-)

--
Regards, Joerg

http://www.analogconsultants.com/

Use another domain or send PM.
Reply to
Joerg

e",

You have to go to Russian River Bwg in Santa Rosa and taste their Belgian-style wild fermented beers. They are spot-on and delicious.

Reply to
spamtrap1888

Opposite end of the world.

--

John Larkin Highland Technology Inc

jlarkin at highlandtechnology dot com

Precision electronic instrumentation Picosecond-resolution Digital Delay and Pulse generators Custom timing and laser controllers Photonics and fiberoptic TTL data links VME analog, thermocouple, LVDT, synchro, tachometer Multichannel arbitrary waveform generators

Don't say that when Phil is listening ...

But seriously, Fin du Monde is very good stuff. Has nine volts, so one should not have to drive afterwards.

--
Regards, Joerg

http://www.analogconsultants.com/
Reply to
Joerg

Too bad. I already was happy finding this one for a space constrained board.

Maybe this one fits your bill:

nico@nctdevpuntnl (punt=.)
Nico Coesel