FA: 4 100' rolls of Amphenol RG-58 cable

Reply to
cowboy67

--- OK, let's say that you can say what want to because your ISP won't cut you off. That doesn't mean that you're not terminally stupid, all it means is that you have a channel through which you can post your ignorant crap.

Unfortunately, for you, that stupidity keeps you from seeing what an idiot you really are.

---

--- I usually send my posts out raw, since I know how to spell, but the thing that's challenging about dealing with your ilk is trying to show you how abysmally ignorant you really are.

A lost cause, perhaps, because you're not smart enough to understand how stupid you are, so the only way to get through to you is with the literary equivalent of a 2X4 right between your eyes.

Sigh... So many idiots, so little time...

-- John Fields Professional Circuit Designer

Reply to
John Fields

Again, Your posts make me laugh hysterically!!! To cover up your short comings or is it short cummings ( I am tending to lean towards the latter for you), you have the need to call others stupid.

There is nothing hypothetical about it, we will just say that my ISP will NOT cut me off.

That is about it for now. I will be back Saturday eve to post my newest auctions. Keep an eye out for them. You will probably be interested. In fact I know you will.

C YA boys

John Fields wrote:

Reply to
cowboy67

--
The only thing I\'m short of is patience when it comes to dealing
with subhuman offal like you.

--
P.S.

OrgName:    USAISC-Fort Benning
OrgID:      UFB
Address:    ATTN: ATZB-IMT
City:       Fort Benning
StateProv:  GA
PostalCode: 31905-6204
Country:    US

NetRange:   150.226.0.0 - 150.226.255.255
CIDR:       150.226.0.0/16
NetName:    FTBENNING-NET2
NetHandle:  NET-150-226-0-0-1
Parent:     NET-150-0-0-0-0
NetType:    Direct Assignment
NameServer: NS01.ARMY.MIL
NameServer: NS02.ARMY.MIL
NameServer: NS03.ARMY.MIL
Comment:
RegDate:    1991-08-05
Updated:    2000-02-03

RTechHandle: LH194-ARIN
RTechName:   Hutchens, Larry
RTechPhone:  +1-706-545-4196
RTechEmail:  LARRY.HUTCHENS@benning.army.mil

OrgTechHandle: LH194-ARIN
OrgTechName:   Hutchens, Larry
OrgTechPhone:  +1-706-545-4196
OrgTechEmail:  LARRY.HUTCHENS@benning.army.mil
Reply to
John Fields

aka

martin

Reply to
martin griffith

Let's see, the cable. It came from... Amphenol? Surely your not implying that it was stolen from the Govt. Who knows, it could be something from the Govt. Have you heard of a little thing called DRMS? Could be from there but then again, may not be.

Johnny, I am sure your place of employment would love to see where you have been spending your time also?

See you all Saturday eve.

The website dedicated to Johnny boy and his little girl friend terrell....

John Fields wrote:

Reply to
cowboy67

........ Errrr, John is Austin Instruments. I suppose one of the benefits of owning the company is you get to play during work time.

You must own the US Army, hey way cool :-)

DNA

Reply to
Genome

You've got it backwards, the Army owns the soldiers. That's what GI means: Government Issue.

prove it.
Member of DAV #85.

Michael A. Terrell
Central Florida