FA: 4 100' rolls of Amphenol RG-58 cable

More stinking eBay Spam.

-- Service to my country? Been there, Done that, and I've got my DD214 to prove it. Member of DAV #85.

Michael A. Terrell Central Florida

Reply to
Michael A. Terrell

BOO HOO mikey in central FL, I think you will get over it. You know, with that DD214, and your DAV membership, oh and a buck, you could get a cup of coffee and a donut.

Michael A. Terrell wrote:

Reply to
cowboy67

I don't drink coffee, (Caffeine) eat doughnuts, (Sugar) or buy garbage (Useless junk no one needs) from low life ebay spammers ( The scum of the earth). I am a member of the DAV to help them raise money to help other disabled veterans. The only thing I ever recieved from the DAV is help to fill out the 20+ pages of paperwork the VA demanded. They can't cure me, or even get me well enough to go back to work, so I was told to file for disability. On top of that, I have to pay dues to the DAV, and I do free computer work for them, and "Vets Helping Vets".

Count yourself damn lucky you don't need DAV help. We just had to raise S10,000 for our part of a new 12 passenger van to transport patients to the VA hospital in Gainsville. We didn't spam and beg, like you are. We held our usual Bingo games, BBQs and yard sales where we, now get this! WE ACTUALLY PAID FOR ALL OF THE ADS! Can you believe that? What a novel concept, to pay your own way in life rather than steal whatever you want.

I checked, and I can't see where you have ever contributed a damn thing to the group, except spam. Now, tell us, do you really make a living by sending "Phishing" spam, too? Go ahead, you can tell us how many people you've ripped off.

prove it.
Member of DAV #85.

Michael A. Terrell
Central Florida
Reply to
Michael A. Terrell

Mikey,

Sounds like you are pretty pissed at the world. It is ashamed that you need to be so ANAL. Sounds like maybe you had a worst time with Ebay than you do with your disability? Maybe your wife/better half left you for Ebay?

There is nothing wrong with free advertisement. It is there, and I WILL use it. Your piddly net nazi BS isn't going to stop me. So next time you see a post of mine, go ahead and pass it over. I know, you have the urge to clean up the net, but hey, get real, it isn't a one man job.

To be honest with you, at one time I did need the DAV to help me, but they faltered. I did the VA paperwork myself. No help. Now fo figure! Maybe it is that you aren't as smart as others and that is why you needed the help.

So, now back to the Ebay thing, I PAID to advertise on this newsgroup. My monthly internet fees, so quit your whinning, and go set up another bingo game and STEAL money away from old ladys.

Service to MY country? Been there and done that and still doing it, Oh and have a couple of DD214s to prove it, so GET OFF MY CASE PUNK!

Michael A. Terrell wrote:

Reply to
cowboy67

Sending unsolicited e-mail advertising a service or Website, newsgroup, etc. located or hosted within the BellSouth Internet Service domain space or address space, or service otherwise associated with BellSouth Internet Service is prohibited regardless of e-mail point of origin. Using a BellSouth Internet Service e-mail address or website address to collect responses from unsolicited e-mail is prohibited.

Reply to
Eeyore

I am LMFAO right now. Because, you know as well as I do that your complaints fall on deaf ears when you send them off.

Unfortunately for you, there was no email sent advertising a service, website or newsgroup, etc(?)

Oh well, It is done, I will continue to do it, so, you may as well just ignore it if it bothers you that bad.

You lose, because my next auctions that have something related to electronics will again be posted.

Good luck > cowboy67 wrote:

Reply to
cowboy67

--
No, you didn\'t.  This is a non-commercial newsgroup and your
commercial posts are neither wanted nor appreciated here.

Watch for my next auctions. Nothing commercial about it. Take a hike johhny boy and I do mean BOY.

John Fields wrote:

Reply to
cowboy67

Watch for my next auctions. Nothing commercial about it. Take a hike johhny boy and I do mean BOY.

John Fields wrote:

Reply to
cowboy67

What's wrong? Did your stump trained cow try to bite off your tiny dick? I have never bought anything from eBay. Its the internet version of "Married, With Children" were the morons get together to try to out scam each other with illiterate descriptions, doctored photos and lies so obvious that a seasoned politician couldn't bering themselves to use. Its cheap. mindless online entertainment, at best.

After reading your posts, it appears the 67 in your name refers to your IQ.

prove it.
Member of DAV #85.

Michael A. Terrell
Central Florida
Reply to
Michael A. Terrell

Mickey, Mickey, Mickey,

Seems like you have some problems. Maybe that old war wound of yours has made you impotent and that is why you are mad at the world so you NEED to be a net nazi.

Anyway, your branch of service is showing in your spelling. Let me guess, you WERE a grunt in either the Army or, but most likely not possible, the USMC. Most likely not the latter because you show no class.

Stump trained cow? LOL Hey, if you want to call it that then I guess you trained my cow well since I am assuming that you are nothing but stumps sitting in a wheel chair at your computer all day.

Your jealousy is really showing man. If it bothers you this bad that I posted on YOUR newsgroup I know for a fact that I will be back. So, keep an eye out for more of my EBAY auction posts. LMFAO!!!!!!!

Michael A. Terrell wrote:

Reply to
cowboy67

In message , dated Thu, 7 Sep 2006, Michael A. Terrell writes

In octal, too.

-- OOO - Own Opinions Only. Try

and

2006 is YMMVI- Your mileage may vary immensely.

John Woodgate

^^^^^^^ a shame?

^^^^ We don't need to know how you let your lover screw you.

It is, when you put it where it doesn't belong. Why not paint your ad in the passing lane on the nearest interstate? It makes as much sense.

It is there, and I

Thank you. I will, right to your ISP.

All good things start with one man, or woman. there is very little spam around here, because the members have consistently reported the offenders to their ISP and had either their newsgroup access killed, their Internet access cut off, or even had Ebay close their accounts.

How did they "Falter"?

Your ignorance is astounding. The DAV had a team of lawyers create software to make sure the paperwork is filled out properly. They don't have paper forms anymore. They fill in the blanks on each page. If the software determines there is something missing, or obviously wrong, it won't let them go to the next page. After everything is filled in, it prints the complete application, ready for lots of signatures. There is a side benefit in having them fill out a disability application. If I had needed a lawyer, their legal staff would have taken the case pro bono publico. If I had filed on my own and later needed to find a lawyer if the claim was rejected I would have to pay for it myself. BTW, it was only 40 days from filing, to being awarded 100% disability. The VA reviewed my medical records from their local outpatient clinic and the Gainsville VA hospital and declared that it was obvious that with my age and health problems, I would never be able to work again.

If I did it your way I would have to do a B&E, steal their computer, break all the passwords and use the program without the three inch thick manual because there were no blank paper forms available.

No, you paid to access the newsgroup. The only one that permits advertising electronics is:

Stealing from them? They know full well what their chances are. Unlike you, they aren't greedy. They come once or twice a week to see friends, and risk 50 cents a game for a little fun, for a couple hours. They might spend $10. Don't you ever have any fun other than whining?

Its spelled LADIES. Of course, I shouldn't expect you to know that.

If I had your attitude, I could claim the right to take a crap on your kitchen table.

Oh, before I forget! I heard that you gave a stellar performance in "Brokeback Mountain". Yee Haw! Ride'm Cowboy!

prove it.
Member of DAV #85.

Michael A. Terrell
Central Florida
Reply to
Michael A. Terrell

You would have been better off not responding to the complaint - your message would still have gotten out there. Now you have pushed away a good portion of your potential market (unless there is little likelihood that anyone with any technical knowledge would want your stuff).

Reply to
Richard Henry

I was blessed, I got out with no bullet holes, but with a number of health problems.

Since most soldiers are either in the US Army, or the US Marine Corps, that is a loaded bet. I was in the US Army, but I worked as a Broadcast Engineer. I was awarded the MOS as a civilian acquired skill. I also tested out of a three year electronics course at Ft. Monmoth. I was told that I was the only soldier on record at Ft. Knox who was able to do this. The test eliminated AIT, so I went straight from basic training to working in Microwave Communications, TV studios, CATV systems and head ends, and later to maintaining AFRTS radio & TV stations. My last job was the L3-com RCB2000 telemetry system at their Microdyne division. I took it from engineering samples to the production floor and ironed out the manufacturability problems inherent in an $80,000 piece of equipment.

Any more asinine comments? Your spelling and choice of words in other posts suggest either a severe anger problem, or maybe too much time in a submarine with a bad breathing gas mix. Either way, you have my deepest sympathy.

prove it.
Member of DAV #85.

Michael A. Terrell
Central Florida
Reply to
Michael A. Terrell

I find it funny that an old man like you is so angry at the world. Hey, your the PUNK who started the name calling and asinine comments. I guess I should expect that from an OLD soldier. No anger here dude, it really looks like you have the anger problems. With all the name calling and the net nazi BS. Oh and the brokeback mtn comments. It sounds like you may have seen the flick once too many. Anyhow, the item I posted is selling and I will be back to post here again when I have something that is electronic related. Have a great day, and keep up with your meds. It really sounds like you may have skipped a few days. LOL. This is FUN!!!

Michael A. Terrell wrote:

Reply to
cowboy67

Reply to
cowboy67

This is funny also that you all are so ticked off about the post and look how much time you are wasting on it. LOL.

cowboy67 wrote:

Reply to
cowboy67

This is funny also that you all are so ticked off about the post and look how much time you are wasting on it. LOL.

cowboy67 wrote:

Reply to
cowboy67