FA: 4 100' rolls of Amphenol RG-58 cable

Stating condition NEW is false adv. Its NOS, not NEW.

And how old is it.

greg

Reply to
GregS

Yawn.

-- Service to my country? Been there, Done that, and I've got my DD214 to prove it. Member of DAV #85.

Michael A. Terrell Central Florida

Reply to
Michael A. Terrell

Replying to your own posts is s sign of severe mental illness. Its the dreaded "Skippy Syndrome" Before long you'll make that cut and paste nonsense that is used by professional spammers to avoid the filters on ISP's mail servers start to look brilliant. Keep it up and you'll win both the "Glass Bellybutton Award", with the "Dinius cluster". That, a a winning multi-million dollar lottery ticket will get you a cup of cold coffee. and a knee to the groin from a bag lady who thinks that you're trying to steal her cats.

prove it.
Member of DAV #85.

Michael A. Terrell
Central Florida
Reply to
Michael A. Terrell

What else do I have to do? "Whack a Troll" should be an Olympic event.

Actually, you're the one wasting time. Shouldn't you be out dumpster diving for your next big score? Maybe you'll beat the animals to some green meat this time so you can skip the eBay spam? Really, it would be easier for you to just give up and go away.

prove it.
Member of DAV #85.

Michael A. Terrell
Central Florida
Reply to
Michael A. Terrell

--- Hey, asshole, if you're trying to sell something, that's commercial use of the network, so a rocket scientist I see you ain't.

There are groups on USENET where you're allowed to so that, but this isn't one of them.

Oh, you may whine and stomp your little feet and play that false bravado shit, but when push comes to shove, dumbfuck, you're _outta_ here.

-- John Fields Professional Circuit Designer

Reply to
John Fields

SNIP - Replying to your own posts is s sign of severe mental illness. Its the dreaded "Skippy Syndrome" - end snip

Who has that skippy syndrome, skippy terrell? LOL. It really would have been easier for you just to shut up, and skip the post if you were not interested. Unfortunately, for you, I am not gonna go away now. Your stuck buddy. Wait for my next ebay auction. I think you will love it.

Michael A. Terrell wrote:

Reply to
cowboy67

--
Not for long.  At least not for you.  Just wait and see...
Reply to

--- Time spent in bringing down an egotistical cocksucker like you isn't time wasted, it's time well spent.

Easy time, too, since since we all know who your ISP is it's just a question of time until you'll be TOS'ed.

Couldn't happen to a nicer POS, IMO.

Goodbye, cowboy69

-- John Fields Professional Circuit Designer

Reply to
John Fields

--- Either a short attention span or you haven't learned to use your newsreader properly, "dude", since you double posted (twice) for no apparent reason.

Oh, yeah... It was your newsreader's fault. Mmm...Hmm... Yeah, that's the ticket...

-- John Fields Professional Circuit Designer

Reply to
John Fields

Yep, I am outta here alright. but here I am again. U lose, face it, there is nothing you can do about it. No one cares about your whining. I am here to stay just watch and see.

John Fields wrote:

Reply to
cowboy67

Oh, so you're a drug dealer? I'm sure the FBI is very interested.

Reply to
Andy Peters

--
Mmmm... Good!  At least we\'ll have a little fun with you before you
realize you\'re in way over your head and _any_ of us can easily pull

Life? Internet is life? What a loser. Maybe internet is life to you. The only power you have is the power to jerk yourself off. No ISP is going to listen to you nor do they care. I am here to stay. So watch and see.

Spell? Come on now, you have spell check on and you cannot even get it right.

John Fields wrote:

Reply to
cowboy67

Ever tried Cricket, it is really good for the soul, and you can have a nice day out.

martin

Reply to
martin griffith

--- Geez, it's hardly "whining" on my end, since most of my stuff has been accusatory.

As far as your being here to stay goes, Shirley, you must be joking.

That is, unless you want to be a lurker.

You obviously haven't the technical expertise to light a match, so your presence here is unwanted, as are your advertisements.

But, if you want to know how a match works, just ask...

And, if you want to seem to be a little less rude, bottom post.

All the rest of us who matter, do.

-- John Fields Professional Circuit Designer

Reply to
John Fields

You just don't get it do you? I'm sitting here and laughing my ass off at you. You are as predicable as a little kid after being told to stay out of the cookie jar.

I see you went looking for Skippy #1! Congratulations, you are now an official cyber stalking loser. Skippy #1 has already lost two ISPs, the last one after he telephoned threats to my church.

What's next? Are you going to hold your breath till you turn blue, or are you going to lay and spin on the floor to imitate "Curly" from the "Three Stooges"? Or maybe put on a pink tutu and dance in heavy traffic to entertain the other bums?

You are funny, but you're running out of material. Someone get the hook!

There is no way you can refrain from trying to take another cheap shot, can you?

prove it.
Member of DAV #85.

Michael A. Terrell
Central Florida
Reply to
Michael A. Terrell

I haven't made a complaint.

Graham

Reply to
Eeyore

The nature of your response has given me cause to make a complaint now.

Graham

Reply to
Eeyore

SNIP - There is no way you can refrain from trying to take another cheap

Mikey, as you state in the above sentence. You are carrying on just like you accuse me of doing.

You don't think I am doing the same thing at you all? I am sitting here behind my computer laughing my A## off at your stupidity. I have done the this same BS with other internet punks and I am still here. So, your complaints and your thinking that I am a kid told to stay out of the cookie jar goes both ways. You are no more original than the other net nazis.

I am suprised to hear that you attend church. What, with all the cussing fits that you have been having.

Any way, whether it is this ISP or another, I am here to stay now. So get used to it mikey.

Michael A. Terrell wrote:

Reply to
cowboy67

We've heard that kind of talk before.