"Game of 21" Poptronics '58 through '61

If anybody has a copy of this article that used a telephone relay and a few other parts to play a "game of 21" I would really appreciate a copy. I used that article in high school science fair to play "digital games" before the idea took off.

I want to show my class the difference between a project from the '50s and the new way of doing things with either discrete logic or a microcontroller.

Thanks,

Jim

--
"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought
without accepting it."